We will guide you through the set up of your business including the required state and federal documentation.
- Entity formation documents for LLC’s, incorporations, and partnerships
- By-laws and related documents
- Applications for Federal ID numbers
- S-Corporation elections
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Should I open an LLC or an S-Corporation?
A: These are 2 separate issues:
1) The choice of legal entity, Limited Liability Company or Corporation is a legal question.
Typically clients prefer LLC for because of the ease of administration.
2) Whether or not to operate as an S-Corporation is a tax question. Doing so may reduce payroll taxes.
An LLC may elect to have its tax status be an S-Corporation, a regular C Corporation, possibly to
be a partnership, or even simply to be reported directly on an individual’s tax return.